At SASportsGear.com our goal is to get you in the game. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return the product to us and we will endeavour to repair, replace, or credit your account, subject to the terms below. This Returns Policy is not intended to limit your statutory rights in any way.
In general, you can return an unwanted product to us, provided
- it is within 7 (seven) days of delivery to you of the unwanted product;
- the product is in its original packaging, which is undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact;
- the product is unused and undamaged, with all the original stickers and labelling still in place;
- the product is not missing any parts or accessories; and
- the product is not listed in Products Not Eligible for Return, below.
Products Not Eligible for Return
The following products are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit:
- electronic vouchers;
- swimwear and underwear;
- foodstuff, beverages or other products intended for everyday consumption; or
- products which have been customised or made to your specifications.
The return of unwanted products is at your own cost. Upon receipt of the product, we will inspect and validate your return. Following validation we will provide you with the option of credit of your account; or refund of the purchase price.
Non-customised sportswear products can be exchanged for a different size or colour variation, provided that such variation is available. The return of exchange items is at your own cost.
If we deliver the wrong product to you, please notify us within 24 hours of delivery to you of the incorrect product; we will arrange the return of the product and once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available).
Damaged or incomplete products on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 24 hours via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the product, we will inspect and validate your return. Following validation we will provide you with the appropriate options given the product circumstances these may include: replacement; repair; credit of your account; or refund of the purchase price.
We work with our suppliers to deliver high quality products, however defects do sometimes occur.
Defect (definition): A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
There are circumstances that are not regarded as defects and as such will not entitle you to a return:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you;
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective, please email email@example.com as soon as possible after you become aware of the defect, but no later than 3 months after delivery or collection of the product. We will then refer the matter to the manufacturer for assessment.
Upon receipt of the defective product, we will submit to the supplier / manufacturer for assessment. Thereafter we will provide you with the available options given the product circumstances these may include: replacement; repair; credit of your account; or refund of the purchase price.
Returning your product
To ensure that the product arrives in the best state and is processed efficiently for validation, you are responsible to package your product securely and with sufficient protection for transit;
- mark your reference number on the package clearly; and
- include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
Refunds are only payable after confirmation that the funds of sale were received in our bank account.
For corporate clients, a letter on official letterhead and proof of bank account details from the company’s banking institution are required to process the refund.